Thursday, April 21, 2011

Final(:

Touch Up That Truck!
Looking back on what I’ve learned, I really have learned a lot about my topic and I’m proud of it. I’m so interested in big trucks, lifts, Chevy’s, tires, mud bogging, races, and the engine. I’ve had some challenges on understanding what everything is, but I have my country boys I hangout with every Sunday, where around here we go out back and go mud bogging ourselves and when a truck is in need to be fixed, I’m taught or told about how it was done. Id say try taking apart an engine and putting it right back together, some people can and some cant, but that’s something I want to learn to do, just so I can be better than most the guys out there or around who don’t know what they’re doing. As much as I researched, I’ve never been to a real mud bogging show that are usually held in Melbourne or Bithlo, but now I want to save up and take the time to go actually watch some real bigger trucks go through the mud. A lot of my friends around here have some nice trucks, kind of like the ones I’ve explained. 40inch lifts, high suspensions, Chevy or ford trucks, yeah there beasts! Try doing something like me and riding in a big lifted truck like I did, just about that size I said, it was a ford f150 lifted huge, and I sat on the back of the tool box while it romped through mud. But as you can see, being interested in something like this can give you some new life experiences and just something to have fun with. There are some hard things to learn and do, you need to know about your truck before you can even drive it, because when something goes wrong, you won’t know what to do and that’s not good. But this is my last post on Jacked Up Trucks, I’ll always have this in mind to come back and look at to read if I need some information, and you can also do the same, but this is something you should try and get into, it’s real fun, I promise(:

1 comment:

  1. I am going to miss reading your post as well. :/
    I learn soooo much about trucks that I never knew about. And what tires to use, and what the best truck is. :) And how mud bogging should be a sport. Or if it is already a sport idk if it is or not. lol. If it is not a sport then it should be. :) Soooooo Good Job. :)

    ReplyDelete