Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Interview.(:



Interview: Amber Schindler.

Topic: Mud Bogging.

For my interview, I’m interviewing a friend about whether he or she likes mud bogging in any way, and what he or she’s opinion is on it and if they like any other sport instead of what I’m asking and if so why that one sport. I’m seeing if anyone has the same interest as me on trucks, mud bogging and other things.

-          When you hear mud bogging, what do you think?

Big trucks going through the mud. :)


-          What is your favorite brand truck? Chevy, Ford, Dodge, Etc. And why?

My favorite brand truck is Ford, because I like the body style.


-          If you had a truck, what size lifts would you want and why?


If I had a truck I would get the highest lifts they have. Because I think that would be cool.


-          Do you think you have the skills to take a truck through the mud, why?

No, because I have never done it before.


-          What’s your dream truck? Explain.

My dream truck is a Ford.


-          Would you be interested to sit and watch some mud bogs?

I would be interested to sit and watch some mud bogs, because it seems cool.


-          Are you interested in mud bogging? Why or why not?

No I am not interested in mud bogging, because I am not that type of person.


-          Do you think mud bogging should be a sport? Why or why not?

Yes I think mud bogging should be a sport.


-          Do you think mud bogging is dangerous?

Mud bogging could be dangerous if you do not know what you are doing.


-          Do you prefer mud bogging or a different sport? If not, what sport?

I would prefer a different sport, because I have never mud bog before.


Conclusion:
I learned from this interview her idea of mud bogging. She seems interested in some things, but then not. I look for her ideas and her opinions, I let her express how she feels about the whole topic and her decision is not to judge. I like her answers and I’m glad she agrees with some of it.
VIDEO:

http://www.boggingvideos.com/play.php?vid=178

1 comment:

  1. I like all types of sports, well some I would only watch and others like soccer or hockey i would play. I would never be good at mud bogging because i have no skills for that,but that's a type of sport I'd like to watch.

    ReplyDelete